Terms & Conditions
It is the Clients responsibility to look for our terms and conditions on our website, our terms and conditions are easy to find with the link on the footer of every page.
1. The 1 month rolling contract is between the Client and TechnoWebDesign.
2. TechnoWebDesign shall place a small text link on the footer of a Clients website that simply states the website was designed by TechnoWebDesign and links to our company website.
3. TechnoWebDesign are not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on its servers or individual PCs relating to a Client's website. The Client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to its website.
4. The Client cannot move there hosting to a different company, it must stay with TechnoWebDesign.
5. The Client must purchase there domain from 123-reg.co.uk, this is not included in the package (unless otherwise stated), or this will be purchased by TechnoWebDesign and added onto the cost of the website.
6. TechnoWebDesign do not take any responsibility for The Clients website rank on search engines. This also includes any potential website downtime that can occur. When updating, changing, creating and hosting the Clients website, there could be a change in the websites search engine ranking.
7. Images supplied by The Client are not owned by TechnoWebDesign, it is up to the Client to make sure they have the right to place these images on their website.
8. TechnoWebDesign will take payments by Cash, Bank Transfer, PayPal, Cheque or Card via our website. For all payments made by PayPal, Cheque or Card there is a surcharge as follows, + 3.9% surcharge for payments over £50, + 7.9% surcharge for payments £50 or less.
9. Hosting fee will be due on the first of each month.
10. A deposit of 25% is to be made before work is started on the website. The deposit is non-refundable.
11. Change of website theme/design will cost £50.
12. Amendments to the website (E.g. change of text, change of picture) will cost £30 for 3 changes, or £20 for 1 change.
13. If The Client does not pay the monthly hosting fee on time by the Due Date the client is liable for a £10 late fee, and the website may be put offline during the period where the hosting is left unpaid. £10 maximum late fee per month.
14. TechnoWebDesign may use your website that is designed by us to show other potential clients, and it may also be listed in our portfolio.
15. These terms and conditions may be updated by TechnoWebDesign, these will be updated to this page (www.TechnoWebDesign.co.uk/terms) it is the clients responsibility to check here ever so often.
16. All payments for websites, website design and hosting fee's are non-refundable.
17. On our newer Gold, Silver and Bronze plans that started in July 2017 the hosting fee's per month are as follows. Bronze, £12.99 per month hosting. Silver, £15.99 per month hosting. Gold, £18.99 per month hosting.
Client = You, the customer
TechnoWebDesign = Us, the company providing the website
Due Date = The date that a payment is due to be paid by the Client to TechnoWebDesign